Complying with IEEE 802.11g, the TL-WN551G adopts TP-LINK “Extended Range” WLAN transmission technologies, resulting in transmission distances of 2-3 times that of normal 11b, 11g products, transmission range is extended from 4-9 times.
The TL-WN551G provides multi security protection. Complying with 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2, IEEE 802.1X, TKIP and AES, the TL-WN551G has super-safety data communication ability. With it´s strong firewall, the TL-WN551G features effective security to protect the wireless network from intruders.
With the external antenna, the TL-WN551G can adapt to different operational environments and let the user connect to the Wireless network easily. The TL-WN551G also supports Seamless Roaming and is compatible with other 11b, 11g WLAN equipment.
- Adopts TP-LINK Extended Range™ WLAN transmission technology, transmission distance is 2-3 times of the normal 11b, 11g products, transmission range extended to 4-9 times.
- Transmit Speed and Auto-Negotiation, up to 54M
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Supports Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista
- Provides simple configuration and supervisor program
- Supports Ad-Hoc/Infrastructure modes
- Supports Wireless Roaming, can move among different AP and no break
- Detachable reverse SMA connector Antenna
Download [download id="23" ]
Download [download id="24" ]
That’s all about TP-LINK TL-WN551G Review and Driver download. i hope it’s usefull for you
:PCI-E, TP-LINK, Wireless, WLAN